A VISION without the ability to execute is probably HALLUCINATION

Tuesday on Wednesday

do you know how add friends???? =( i've been trying to figure out how to add friends and until now I can'y seem to find out.... 

I'm still working on my statistics assignment and Economics essay up to this moment.....



stats assignment
looks easy
but looks can be deceiving





look what you've done to me!!!!
yeah i may look happy
but apparently
i'm just a bit unskrewed right now





its been more than one week, but i can't seem to finish them....dunno y....can u tel me??? grrr...

==========

The week quite hectic for me and my classmates. With all the requirements that we should submit, I'm pretty sure that most of our brains are almost drained out by this time.... well, that's life!! Compared to my experience at Xavier, I can already consider this as purgatory...compared to the hell that I have experienced before....so, goodluck to my former classmates who able to make it!!! For those who failed, welcome to your NEW COURSE! BSBA (Business Administration)....and for my current classmates...i feel for you....haha....


Some of my new classmates during my tuesday lunchtime lunchtime:



winnie(right) and her bff





yi peng and beng heng




sean at the corner




albert




wiL
taking a quicky nap
you poor boy!!!
that's what you get when your birthday is yesterday
(i mean, monday)
lol
maybe he went partying all night that's why


..!..

==========

Title?? You figure it out!! lol