What would you do if you found a wallet with cash in it????
would keep the cash and maybe, throw the wallet away??
or would you give it back to its owner?
I have witnessed lots of incidents such as this, when someone losses his wallet any valuable things ...... It even happened to me!! Twice. A wallet during High school and a phone during college. None of which ever got its way back ........
Considering the fact that we are living in a very competitive world and survival has become more and more difficult as compared to that of the past, it is no wonder that you would just pick an unattended phone up and sell/keep it instead of giving it back to its owner. Much more keeping the cash found in a lost wallet and throwing the wallet away to get rid of the evidence than making an effort of finding the owner and giving it back to him intact. Cash is more liquid, for a fact. You don't need to sell in order for you to be able to acquire the means of trade. (I mean, you don't need to sell cash in order to have cash right?)
Those reasons perhaps, made a lost valuable virtually impossible to find.
So it happened that one of my classmates (wiL) lost his wallet this day during lunch. And to my surprise, it was given just merely 2 hours after he lost it. I think he accidentally dropped it in the restaurant where we ate our lunch just before we left. Good thing a waitress or a server there found it and gave it to one of the store owners there who was the one who gave the wallet to wiL when we came back there to find it... Considering the fact that the waitress' salary could have been very small, she should have kept the wallet (with lots of cash in it) and use it to compensate for herself. But she didn't. On the contrary, she did the opposite....
That made me realize that indeed, there are still some good, honest and genuine people living in this world.......=)
==========
Still on the process of completing my assignment in Stats. Hope I would be able to finish it by tomorrow....
Exam results: Not so great. Well atleast I passed...and I'm waaaaayyyyyy above average....lol
Economics Essay: Hell. Imagine spending more or less a MONTH just for it and only getting 13/20!!!! wtf.... I really think that all of us deserve better grades. The highest was only 15, and the lecturer already said that this batch (my batch and 1 sem younger batch) did a very good job as compared to last year's batch.....And 15 is already excellent for her??? hell no. I really think that we deserve better grades.
